Personal & Executive Assistants - Woodridge, IL
**THIS ROLE WILL DEVELOP INTO A LEADERSHIP POSITION FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE**
Microderm GLO is seeking Personal & Executive Assistants to handle personal and administrative tasks that support our portfolio of brands; one of which was recently ranked #5 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in the Midwest. This position reports directly to the CEO and has amazing bonus and advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Our mission is to create the fastest growing niche brands on the internet by prioritizing the customer experience. Because of that vision, we have more than doubled every year since we started in 2016 and have expanded to 32 countries worldwide.
Who we are looking for...
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, highly-organized, and executes in a planned and timely fashion to get the job done. They must be able to learn quickly, follow processes, and work independently on their own. We need a motivated individual who can plan and manage several areas of business operations and is willing to do whatever it takes to meet the goals or objective. We only hire the best, hustle hard, and reward for performance.
What you’ll do...
A typical day involves handling various areas of personal and administrative support, such as email / calendar management, and reporting. Responsibilities will include:
· Reporting and management of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
· Perform audits to ensure amazing customer experiences
· Create executive meeting summaries and manage action items
· Become a product expert and understand the business
· Screen, direct, and manage emails and phone calls
· Online research, calendar management, paying bills, etc.
· Transportation to appointments and running errands
· Provide overall support to make the day more efficient
· Other assigned tasks as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or related field
· 1-3 years of Personal Assistant experience or related field
· Strong command of the English language, and able to write clearly
· Exceptional math and MS Excel skills required (will be tested)
· Warm personality with a "do whatever it takes" attitude
· Ability to work well under limited supervision with attention to detail
· Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
If you are looking for a laid-back job doing the same thing every day, this is not for you.
If you enjoy the HUSTLE and the REWARDS that come with BONUS & GROWTH opportunities, then APPLY NOW!