Digital Marketers - Woodridge, IL
Microderm GLO is seeking qualified Digital Marketing Specialists to execute and manage strategic marketing campaigns across our portfolio of brands; one of which was recently ranked #5 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in the Midwest. This position reports directly to the COO and has amazing bonus and advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
As a fast-moving company, we are looking for a self-starter who can wear many hats and is excited to jump in and do what it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to create the fastest growing niche brands on the internet by prioritizing the customer experience. Because of that vision, we have more than doubled every year since we started in 2016 and have expanded to 32 countries worldwide.
Who we are looking for...
Our ideal candidate is an independent thinker and a team player, who can contribute ideas and can quickly move a project from concept to completion. They must be able to learn quickly, follow processes, and work independently on their own. We need a problem solver who can contribute in several areas of business operations and is willing to do whatever it takes to meet the goals or objective. We only hire the best, hustle hard, and reward for performance.
What you’ll do...
A typical day involves handling several areas of marketing operations, in addition to creating and managing campaigns and content across multiple social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.). Responsibilities will include:
· Execute strategic campaigns with our digital marketing partners
· Create & Manage Campaigns, Ad sets, and Offers using Facebook Ads Manager
· Execute and manage Influencer marketing strategy and partnerships
· Amazon Seller Central promotions and coupons management
· Manage Buffer platform to build and engage our social community, including sharing and curating content
· Brainstorming, conceptualizing and collaborating on marketing campaign ideas
· Other assigned tasks as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or related areas
· 1-3 years experience in campaign management and optimization practices across Facebook Ads Manager, Instagram, YouTube, and Google AdWords
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator (preferred)
· Knowledge of Beauty, Skincare, and/or Haircare products (preferred)
· Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
If you are looking for a laid-back job doing the same thing every day, this is not for you.
If you enjoy the HUSTLE and the REWARDS that come with BONUS & GROWTH opportunities, then APPLY NOW!