Customer Happiness Representatives
Customer Happiness Representatives - Woodridge, IL
Microderm GLO is seeking Customer Happiness Representatives to handle customer service, administrative, and operational support tasks across our portfolio of brands; one of which was recently ranked #5 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in the Midwest. This position reports directly to the COO and has amazing bonus and advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
As a fast-moving company, we are looking for a self-starter who can wear many hats and is excited to jump in and do what it takes to get the job done.
Our mission is to create the fastest growing niche brands on the internet by prioritizing the customer experience. Because of that vision, we have more than doubled every year since we started in 2016 and have expanded to 32 countries worldwide.
Who we are looking for...
Our ideal candidate is an independent thinker and a team player, who can contribute ideas and can quickly move a project from concept to completion. They must be able to learn quickly, follow processes, and work independently on their own. We need a problem solver who can contribute in several areas of business operations and is willing to do whatever it takes to meet the goals or objective. We only hire the best, hustle hard, and reward for performance.
What you’ll do...
A typical day involves handling several areas of customer service support, such as answering customer emails and messages, daily and weekly reporting, office schedule / calendar management, handling incoming calls, and office common area organization. Responsibilities will include:
· Communicate with customers via email and messaging systems.
· Solve customer issues following brand policy and procedures.
· Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
· Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
· Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to provide effective solutions
· Provide an overall amazing customer experience with our brands.
· Other assigned tasks as needed.
· 2-5 years of Customer Service experience or in related field.
· Strong command of the English language, and able to write clearly
· Warm personality with a "do whatever it takes" attitude
· Ability to work well under limited supervision
· Strong communication, organization, and time management skills in order to effectively understand, present, and execute assignments
If you are looking for a laid-back job doing the same thing every day, this is not for you.
If you enjoy the HUSTLE and the REWARDS that come with BONUS & GROWTH opportunities, then APPLY NOW!