Assistant General Managers - AMAZON ECOMMERCE OPERATIONS - Woodridge, IL
**THIS ROLE IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP INTO A LEADERSHIP POSITION WITHIN 12 MONTHS**
Microderm GLO is seeking qualified Assistant General Managers to join our eCommerce operations team supporting our portfolio of brands; one of which was recently ranked #5 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies in the Midwest. This position reports directly to the COO and has amazing bonus and advancement opportunities for the right candidate.
Our mission is to create the fastest growing niche brands on the internet by prioritizing the customer experience. Because of that vision, we have more than doubled every year since we started in 2016 and have expanded to 32 countries worldwide.
Who we are looking for...
Our ideal candidate is an experienced manager that is detail-oriented, highly-organized, and executes in a planned and timely fashion to get the job done. They must be able to learn quickly, follow processes, and work independently on their own. We need a leader who can plan and manage several areas of business operations and is willing to do whatever it takes to meet the goals or objective. We only hire the best, hustle hard, and reward for performance.
What you’ll do...
A typical day involves handling several areas of marketing operations, in addition to managing a small, yet growing team. Responsibilities will include:
· Manage daily operations including order fulfillment and customer happiness
· Lead & manage the team to execute our systems and procedures
· Execute strategic projects for company growth
· Execute procedures to ensure our goal of an amazing customer experience
· Other assigned projects and tasks as needed
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Operations Management
· 2-5 years of management and/or operations experience
· Experience with Amazon Seller Central, Facebook Ads Manager, and/or Google Adwords a HUGE PLUS! ( preferred, but not required)
· Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with digital marketing partners, employees, and customers requiring attention to process and detail
· Comfortable managing staff performance, leading others and working effectively with a planned approach
· Analytical problem solver with excellent project management skills and ability to focus and execute in a fun and dynamic environment
· Strong communication, organization, and time management skills in order to effectively understand, present, and execute strategic plans
· Strong desire to continuously learn and grow while take the risk to try something new without fear of “failing”
If you are looking for a laid-back job doing the same thing every day, this is not for you.
If you enjoy the HUSTLE and the REWARDS that come with BONUS & GROWTH opportunities, then APPLY NOW!